Monday, April 21, 2008

Just another school day..

Super pek chek!! dunno y.. it's just hard to explain. I got my book for the radio presentation, but maybe it's 'cos the departure time was just so I could catch the 10.30 show ON TIME, and I had to rush like siao to reach home and found out I didn't have the time to bathe! *ARGH* Later I stoned there, and 10.30 passed by, only to let me find out that there was the parliament highlight -.- So much for time management. And I went to bathe. 11pm, and I just sat down, exhausted and upset at nothing in particular. Perhaps it's cos there's school tmr and I can't even relish this time that I have alone. Totally alone.

(Above was some rambling which I had no where else to write, so here it is.)

It's the 2nd week of school, and all the teachers have so kindly alerted us to the contents of the assignments coming up, in which we have a radio presentation in the 4th week -.- Do the math, and tada! , we've not much time.

Oh, and today there was no Conlang lesson. Guess what? Huisi and KC went to the toilet, and I was about to go. Then dear M* decided to check the timetable for the classroom location for Marketing. And later on, everyone decided to trust M* and......

WE ENDED UP ON THE 6TH FLOOR OF BLK 56!

It started to feel strange, and when we made sure again, it was really at the 3rd floor. Thinking we were late, Huis* ran like how she would when she runs after the bus, and opened the door. And...

Only our class had reached -.- (I insist only Huis* and M* ran. I was busy watching. ha)

No comments: