Saturday, September 6, 2008

back in action

(MIA!! MIA!!!)

And I'm back!! *lols*

Here's some updates, and erm, though I haven't really been that around lately, I still insist I'm really around.

Mon: Went Jurong East Summit with KC to interview for this job. Then we took the train down to Bugis later and ate at Jack's Place. Yums. Can't believe Huisi actually never ate there before :p

Tuesday: Went to Tampines to catch 'Wall.E' with the cheapskate family. Then Peini and I went to the gym to exercise. Poor me was stuck with the oldest lady in Hougang and it kept raining non-stop, so we had to leave the gym almost drenched.

Wed: Went back to Auntie's. She came back from China and gave me these few gifts.


TADA!!! My 2nd thinning scissors!! Plus it's the same as the one she's using.


And a brand new scissors pouch!! Yeah I already have 1, but it's the though that counts. So yeah, happy happy :))

Gonna see Fillet on Monday at MDC, so hopefully can take some photos again!! haha** grins.

No comments: