Monday, September 22, 2008

updates

*Waves* I'm back! I'm back!!! GAH!!!!

-Timetable is out. I think that's like the best one I've got for the past few semesters. There's a day off, and Tuesday's like only a half day. Plus I've got radio and AdTrans (considering that I was the 1st in queue 0.0) Anyway can start planning for activities on those free days lo XD

-Results were out on last Mon. (Yeah I'm slow) But it was the best results la.. So good job there. ha.

-Today eventually made my day. Morning I woke up at 7 and buzzed around until KC and I reach the SPD (Handicaps society) at 9. We took a cab and we were like super-early. Hanged around and then approached the nurses who thought I was a physio-therapy (lol) and we got up to 5th floor. Later on cut like, I don't know, 6-7 patients? And the aunties there were quite pleasant. They don't act like they know everything and go around teaching everyone what to do 0.0

Met Fillet at 1 and we chatted alot before she went for Superband. Let's just say the China trip seems fun for now. Like there's alot of packing involved and there's bound to be fun.
By the way someone needs at least 5 luggage bags I think -0.0- She just booked 10kg of my luggage weight. So lol.

No comments: