Thursday, May 8, 2008

7 May... hee :))

MANY MANY THANKS AND MUCH HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

Though in the morning I felt like crap. Woke up at 6.20 and actually wanted to laze for a bit longer, then realised lesson started at 8, so I was late. And Fillet actually didn't sms or call me! So I suspected she was late... And I was right! So we rushed (I didn't really rush) and took the cab. BUT WE WERE STILL LATE -.- The lanes were jammed, and dear MR. SUNSHINE (no, not Yuan Shuai) knew it, but I don't think he bothered to ask us. Ya, we already tried our best to reach early.Not to mention we spent $32 on cab lo! How can you just heartlessly don't care?? You're just a big block of wood la! Even Dai Hong Hong gave us a chance.. -.-

So I conclude you're just a slut. Ya you. -.-

Yesterday was the Radio Presentation as well, and so we had to endure the near sub-zero temperature in the room as we waited for our turn, not to mention the anxiety that came with waiting. Yours truly was last, and I was sooo nervous la! NVM. Anyway, Danny Laoshi wished me Happy Birthday too!! haha.. ShiHui said I was so honoured. Agree.



Shows Yueming and Clement. We were at the Hawker Centre in Clementi eating dinner before going to Settlers' Cafe. ha. Engrossed in eating.



Jane and Fillet endorsing the Green Tea. Caption should read ' Drink this tea, and be happy!' . If the company sees this, you know who to get for your next ads.




Ya I know. The 'color' or wadeva it was called was corrected after Yueming's advice. Can imagine how my photography skills are. God I'm so glad I picked scissors over camera.



And we had fun! One of the games we played.. Everyone had fun playing I guess!

And the day passed by so quickly! Thanks to these people :
KC, Dorcas, Jane, Shihui, Clement, Sarah, Yueming, Huisi, Meng Qi, Junlong for the gifts!!
And KC, Dorcas, Shi Hui, MQ, and Fanny for the sms!! haha...
Must say it was the best celebratin I had. Though there was no party or what, everyone just went and had fun, chilled out. So we should do this soon! ha. And stay happy people!!
YOU HAVE BEEN NICE!! :)




No comments: