Monday, May 19, 2008


Another busy busy day today!!!
Morning was slacking time when I just watched 'Charmed', then all I remembered was ordering the pizza and getting myself so hot and drowsy and tired due to the hot weather. (Can you people just keep drinking water so it'll evaporate and hopefully make the clouds heavier so it'll rain?) ha.
Then permed for Ah Ma at 3 plus. Luckily I bought the lotions a few days before! So there was enough. And frankly speaking, I'm just getting better!! waha XD (self Indulgence) It was faster than previous times and the results were quite good! Plus after cutting for YM... hai, just love myself!! (ok, enough of that)
And next week's gonna busy! With presentation and quiz coming up.. Not to mention ANOTHER test on next Monday. Erm, it would be 4 to 6 just for a test. -.- Obviously someone here, whoever it is, needs serious time management training. But!! Next week's E-learning! And the monsters in my house will be gone overseas for a week, so.. no pressure there!! And I mean it literally, in every meaning of the word! haha! (getting high)
Oh! And it was Auntie's birthday yesterday! She was so surprised when I told her there was a cake inside the plastic bag meant for her.. And she nearly forgot it was her birthday! I'm just so sweet and nice la! (ok, this part is meant for self-entertainment
-Lots of changes during these days.. *beams and thanks*-

No comments: