Sunday, May 4, 2008


Like what Piper said, I thin you people should just GUIDE, not dictate. Especially when it's all based on your assumptions. I know the motive was good, but sometimes you should just leave it to everyone to decide what they should do. What if during their free time, I told Jane to stop using the computer, or Meng Qi to stop singing, or Fillet to not obsess over Zheng Rong, just because I THINK they will be tired, and that they should sleep if they are bored?
It's not even infuriating; it's just silly to the point of being funny. Can't you people just let me choose to go Auntie's? It's only 2 days a week, for pete's sake! And to think all of you told Mum to convey this 'message'.... Now I'm sian at her, which is dumb.

Just look at this! You want to end up like a bookworm? And please. Why don't you tell me to take a break during studying? Oh, 'cos it's good? Even after you have turned yourself insane or mad? ha.
And I heeded your advice- I turned off ALL the lights and switches and fans in the living room after you people went to bathe. Let you try switchning on ALL of 'em for once. Oh, and I'm using the air-con right now.
Cos you just got my flare up again. So much for a peaceful night to soothe MY TIRED AND BATTERED SOUL.
How conflicting.

No comments: