Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A '2008-2008' Day!!!

It's the day after Conlang test!!!! (a BIG BIG sigh there) :)))

Anyway, the paper was quite.. I don't know, heavy on content? The last time when everyone wrote that furiously was when we had Geog paper in school, and I DIDN'T even manage to have that much to write. Ok, I'm not saying I had a lot to write this time, just that I had some blanks.... so ya...... :p

Caught 'Money 2' today!!! Met the gang at AMK Hub at 12 plus... (Ok, I watched 'Mummy Tomb' last week and the receptionist mis-heard and thought I wanted tix to 'Money 2'. Does it sound the same? Should I go pronounce the 'toMMMMBBB' part???? lol.)

Show's touching... haha...

Photos!!



Someone tried to take my photo la!! >.<



KC took the specs from SH here. Then it's sorta big and makes her face smaller, as you can see. SH said 'Oh, now you have mosquito eyes!' Erm, that was a compliment. (Dunno why is compliment hor? Same same.)



They deserve the award for trying to take a photo with this pose the highest number of times.



The fun-loving guys!! ha



Here's their try.... Oh, not quite the last try... As I recall... :P


Then I rushed to Mt. Elizabeth Hospital to visit my 2nd Aunt, who had an operation in the morning. Is along the jaw, below the ear. You it 淋巴 in Chinese I think. Then Ah ma was already friends with the patient who shares Aunt's room. -.-

We ate at BK at some 'ulu' shopping centre and walked to PS to take the train home. And Joey had this cut on her toe. I think was because I tripped her while we were walking (due to playing). Then while I was talking out the plaster, Ah ma just pressed on the wound and made Joey make some (I don't know, cartoon-like scream of agony) sound. Yeah, imagine that.

K, au revoir.

No comments: