Monday, August 25, 2008

Holiday mood!!

Another outing again!!

Ok, I was supposed to go buy clothes 'cos I supposedly only wear these few sets of clothes and should update my wardrobe. Anyway the main point is that Mum gave me $50 to do just that- buy clothes. (ha)

Went PS with KC and erm....... There's this funny part about her job application. (Not sure if I should say, so just a bit) She ticked the box for 'full time job'..... And the expected salary?

$350....

I didn't realise till she said that... Ok, imagine that. Went to catch 'Centre of the Earth' later on. Think you should go try if you're really into monsters and action. Dinosaurs, carnivorous plants.... You get the drift.

Pictures up later on. I was the 1st to take photo with Zhen Rong!!! Though they keep saying I was leaning towards when he just kept his posture straight, I don't care!! :p

K, tata.

No comments: