Friday, August 1, 2008

一碗面

It felt so good to reach home to find Dad and Mum asking why I was late, in a CARING tone. It felt great when they offered me fruits to eat. It felt even better when I asked if there was food, and Mum went to cook for me when she found out I haven't eaten.

谢谢你,for that 一碗面。Though I'm in an aircon room, it still feels warm and bloated inside me. :)

And thanks Fillet for your boundless optimism and uplift. Though it does irritate me as to why you can manage to stay so positive when all your holiday seems to be 'stolen' from you. Anyway let's pull through! Next week this time, we'll have left only 1 exam. XD

And lastly thanks KC!!!! For always being there, and for having a strong hold on my emotions.... :))

I seriously want next week to be over. And I don't really care if you're having PMS for the whole week or what lo =.= Why do WE always have to care about YOUR interests?! What about ours?

It's not that we're easily bullied or what. We just have a higher threshold of tolerance. Try stepping over it and you'll pay. I DON'T CARE =.=

No comments: