Friday, July 25, 2008

cool day

It's been raining, raining, raining...........

Monday was a full day of raining, and today also saw the sky raining constantly. After that the weather turned cold and the chilling wind just kept blowing my way.........

Ok, updates:

-I got 'A' for Global essay! The 3-4 pek chek visits to the library paid off! A little, if not a bit.
-I insist I was not clumsy today! (shan't elaborate)
-Went for lesson yesterday morning. Laoshi complimented me! She said '很好啊,剪得不错' not once, but twice!! XD

-Went with Huisi and KC to Causeway just now. Walked about, went around, and someone was very anxious about getting her new shoes. She couldn't decide on which pair( actually our choice only narrowed down to 2) and we were about to leave for AMK when we saw the Heatwave shoe shop and entered. I think was quite good, just that the 'bling bling' part could have been better.
Anyway she seemed so anxious you thought she was the one getting married ..... ha!

Gonna go HS's house tmr afternoon. So that gives me some time to slack at home before that. hai. Homework's piling up, but I smell the scent of holidays coming!!!

No comments: