Thursday, July 10, 2008

My 'Furious Four'!

I know!!! I'm childish, behave like a kid... Yadda yadda... But you can't blame a guy for finding his lost childhood! Anyway this's only a few of my toys.. waha XD

Master Crane! I bought it today at Boon Keng Mac


Master Mantis! Got this sometime ago..


Master Monkey! My very 1st toy, bought it when I went to take pics for Portfolio 1 with Fish and KC.


Master Shifu! I didn't want it at 1st.. But since the Jurong Point outlet only had it and Monkey, I didn't really have any other choice.. Still this is a fav! :)


Anyway, 专业性 is over! After 3 gruelling hours (which meant anxiety, calmness and drowsiness), everything is behind us!
The panel of judges just came out of nowhere, and they were the ones who really gave the comments. Ok I know the presentation's supposed to be a practice for us, something really like the outside world, so I won't grumble about that. But then again, they did quite lack professionalism.
Yeah yeah, my clothes weren't that formal, but so what? You just had nothing better to say la, Cheeeena - monkey -.-
And many thanks to KC, Shi Hui, Fillet and 小陈 for being my models! It made my bringing a whole bag of stuff worthwhile! And Huisi, for being the 1st one to agree to be my model :)) Overall it was very rewarding !(in terms of practice)

Ok then we rushed off for New Media meeting, and thank god it was over soon! Was dad's and Joey's birthday (yes, same day) so they were celebrating with an ice-cream cake and pizza and sushi ... So I was supposed to go and gorge.. haha! (I'm not getting fatter XD)
And I had class today! Ended quite early.. Cos were supposed to do highlighting. Then I squeezed out 15ml of color, which was supposed to be enough for only 1 side of the head, but I just conveniently did both sides. Hence I've about 3/4 of the tube left la! Anyone wan do red coloring? It's purplish red... Can charge cheaply de.. XD haha!
OK, seeya guys!

No comments: