Friday, June 6, 2008

Holidays!!



IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!! Love it, embrace it, but don't fight it.......

At least we'll have 2 weeks of no lessons and no NEW assignments, though there's this ongoing 'zz' New Media project. *sigh* Anyway all homework's done and submitted! Thanks KC for handing in for me! haha.. So I saved a trip to the school.......

And we had presentation on Wed (didn't take any photos)! Must say Fillet did well ! haha.. And her cupcakes really did tantalise our taste buds, plus I think she really did seduce everyone into eating those sweet little desserts! Though it was decadent.. I'm sure no one minded ! (I didn't, I ate 2)

Ok, I did so-so. 'Cos he said I seemed to be distracted, but maybe it was due to a bit of nervousness. Nonetheless, he said I was skilful! haha.. I'm improving :p

So let's just all have fun for the next 2 wks! Seeya guys around :)

1 comment:

Kristjand said...

Why didnt you ask me for a pic? :)
You could post a link or something...

Http://kristjan.eprostor.net/