Saturday, June 14, 2008

untitled rage - contains vulgar

BOO!!

This world is seriously weird and lacks balance.

Firstly, we were chatting fine on the dining table when all of a sudden Ah Ma pops a question and asks why I looked thinner. Then it sparked a series of (suck in breath) unwarranted-and-uncivilized-answers-that-showed-a-lack-of-composure-and-confidence-in-herself, or rather, in-everything-that's-in-her-life.

I mean, what did I do? At least I knew I was wrong the last time I didn't do anything, but I knew. This time? Oh, it's just cos I told Ah ma some stuff like I had upset stomach so I didn't eat well. But I added I was ok now. What the FFFFFFFF la?!!!

Secondly, you have no right to even SAY I should sleep at 11. Fine, if you said BE HOME by 11 that's reasonable (I will even 'scold' myself for being late and make everyone worry, though that's already very extreme and not seen in teenagers) BUT HEY! Sleep by 11? I'm not some primary school kid pleading with you to let me watch a part of some show before I sleep. zzzz.. Even if I DO sleep before 11, that would be in the case of serious fatigue, unwell, or just the lack of confidence to tell myself that the only source of joy in my world comes from outside my family. I am so hating them.

And thirdly, you people don't have the right to SUPPRESS OTHERS' DREAMS! So what if you say you have high hopes of me? So I'm supposed to follow your dreams? Then what about mine? Never mind that. Do I have to go be some (pardon me) PATHETIC REPORTERS WHOM YOU PEOPLE IDOLISE AND THINK OF AS IDEAL JOBS? Or what? Deejays? Don't you think that's too late, considering you tried to stop me from joining Mass Comm or even CHS? So what should I be? Am I just gonna be stuck in between adolescent and adulthood so you can make up your minds?

Just wake up. I'm not a Barbie doll you decided to buy from Kiddy Palace for you to control forever. What's gonna happen 60 yrs later? Then you'll have died and I can then follow my dreams?

Can I even live that long with all that unreleased rage? Piss off my shitty ass la!

No comments: