Tuesday, June 17, 2008

short post

Cool cool night. Ok sorry sorry. It's been a hot day... (I just dozed off at Auntie's after falling prey to the slumber-bee ><)

Back to the focus of this post- rambling...

1)Passed Fillet the cam yesterday. I was so 'daring' as to not bring my phone down with me when we were supposed to meet. She said to meet at this basketball court but I had no idea which one. Ok, I had, but was the wrong one. So CLEVER me walked and explored, then found her. Phew.

2) I'm without cam! *argh* Plus I think I've only 1 photo approved. And I'm not sure, cos he just said ok. Bah. So tmr's gonna be a 'gambatte-day'! Chiong chiong!!!!!

3)Watched 'Incredible Hulk' with Thomas! Show was at 3.10, and we cabbed there at 2.30! Then Auntie asked me for my phone no. in case of anyting (I told her afterwards that I wrote BIG so she could see, to a response of '你很坏啊!' and laughter) AMK's seriously cold! The funny thing was we sat on a couple seat and beside us was another 'couple', so I didn't even have a space to put my cold drink and shift to cover myself. But the overall experience was nice! :) haha.. And the 1st thing Auntie said was Thomas was very happy when I reached this morning. ha. NICE me :p

4)Hol's ending. I don't want New Media lessons -.- But the sem's ending soon again. ha. And we gotta go shop for clothes for Presentation stuff. Quite fun I guess. ha. Gown*

5) Bye!!!

No comments: