Friday, June 13, 2008

~Quiz~

Ok ok, I sort of promised Fillet I would do this soon, so now's the time! haha. No, I won't unabashedly say I'm (quote) 'in a nua-ing mood and decided to do this'. ya.

1)Study hard or Play hard?
- Of course play hard! Cos when what you do is FUN, it's more like playing. And I meant doing something for work. yeah. No study.

2)Who is the person you trust most?
-erm, just 1? Cos there're a few, and I treat of all 'em as FAMILY. ya.

3)Do you think you have enough confidence?
- Think so! Cos this teacher guy just keeps giving me that ' I have something to tell you but I won't' look . haha. just kidding. But hey!, I'm taking Presentation Skills, so *insists*

4)If you have a dream come true , what would it be?
-that would be having a great job, fantastic wife and boisterous kids, then friends to hang out with occasionally. oh, take away the naggy and annoying genes from my parents too! ha.

5)What is your idea of a friend?
- someone who listens to ALL your nonsense and whom you can count on in good or bad times.

6)What is your goal this year?
- many, but the most important one is getting trained by Auntie!!

7)Do you believe in eternity love?
-I'm all for it! haha.

8)If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
-Open this uber-posh salon and chip in for someone's bakery! (I'm nice:)) then buy a pent-house at Orchard! haha.. shop at Paragon till I can count the number of tiles there.*hiak

9)If time were to unwind , what would you want to change?
-erm, my negative feelings about THOSE years.. yeah, don't ask.

10)Balloons or Candy?
-Candy! Cos my room can't hold anymore stuff! haha.

11)What feelings you hate the most?
-sense of guilt. LOL

12)What is your childhood ambition?
-this would be irrelvant cos it's obviously different from what I want to be now. Anyway, it was teacher. (don't laugh!)

13)Do you believe in love at first sight?
-Erm no! I was criticised for 'trying to be Harry Potter'! zz. more like hate at 1st sight.

14)What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-settling down, good job, be nice, have fun.. and good family!

15)Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
-someone.... But if those monsters really don't mind, I don't mind their support! (hai.. how am I going to break the news to them?...)

16)People who are going to be hated by you?
-well, they can remain at the bottom of the society and remain their whiny and pathetic ways of lives. After all they DESIRE to be princesses but WON'T be. ha.

17)Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
-(honestly) supportive, nice, always around, same sec school as me, and very zhi-zhang! haha.

18)Do you deserve to be loved?
-eh that depends on what you think. But most of the time you'll realise I do. wahaha!

19)What are you doing now?
-thinking of the last question

20)Where do you want to live?
-somewhere in Europe. speak English! haha. (I just MIND the accents of Stone that leaves scars on my ears)

Instruction : Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question. Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them at the end of the post. Notify them at their cbox that they’ve been tagged. Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all.

tagged~
Fillet/ KC/ huimin/ liying/ yijun/ yue ming/ shi hui/ yong sheng

No comments: