Friday, June 27, 2008

-.- school

And that's the end of 1st week in school.. In case anyone's wondering, we're swamped!

1)Global Presentation
2)Portfolio 2
3)Conlang testS (and I mean it with a capital 'S')
4)Presentations
5)Marketing presentations

I didn't list down everything cos there's just no nid to. It's just not necessary to keep pushing myself down the cliff, figuratively. Argh.

On the bright side, I've another class on Thurs again!!! Morning, so I won't have to get home late. Ok maybe I'll be slowed down with those newbie students since I've already got 1 yr experience, but I still enjoy the whole process of re-learning! ha. And it just brings a stop to the otherwise zz reality. Why we have 6 modules and every sem has got to have something about Lit or Culture or heavy Chinese content-based module is a myth.

The cheapskate school koped our cameras back, so ya. No photos. And cheapskate school.

No comments: