Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's just Me, Myself and I. No 'U'

I do want to talk and chat and play with you guys. Believe me, I do. No one likes an environment where they have to be guarded in their speech, actions. And yes, I want to gain your support. But is it even possible? I feel.... lost in your own thoughts. You ASSUME, THINK- all by yourself. But have you asked, is what YOU want what I want?

Barely one day. Since you people came home this morning at 8 plus and shattered my 'ideal realm' ,that was like a dream came true. For the past week, there was no frenzy over who was going to call me, no sms-es that made me feel like I was a bad kid for reaching home at 9 plus. NO, there was none. Just myself, and mine. Why did that week pass so quickly? Why do all the fairy tales have to end eventually?

'U' people came home. Suddenly, there was no longer the individual world. It had to be shared. And I don't like being bombarded with your 'lectures' or thoughts about Uni, because I've no interest, and don't give a rat's ass about it. I believe, yes I do, that no one can be that obstinate and dumb enough to notice that some people treat some topics as taboo, and some people just hate the guts out of something. Perhaps it is time to start focusing on the right thing, not just harp on about some tour guide U met in China who seemed very proficient in Chinese and U were so wowed by it.

And last of all, I really don't want to end up like Cheena freaks. No answers for guessing who I'm thinking of right now who speaks in a way which makes you unwilling to talk to. BOO.

No comments: