Friday, June 20, 2008

pissed

It's just so annoying! What's wrong with them???

First they have to be missing at the wrong time, or present at the wrong time. Then they have to give that attitude faces during their lessons that just make them so obnoxious. WHAT'S WRONG?

It's just pathetic that I had to spend 2 days (in fact everyone had to travel all over Singapore) just to take photos. Then I dutifully sent the email waiting both expectantly and nervously for the approval so I could eventually clear everything. And everyday just passes by, nearing the day of submission. But lo and behold, there's got to be some hiccups. Never mind that I have to re-send the same batch of photos twice, meaning loss in a day since there's only 1 reply each day, now I get no reply???

WHAT'S THE MATTER??? I WAITED THE WHOLE DAY SO I COULD DAMN BLOODY GO RE-TAKE LA! NOW HAVE TO KEEP WAITING.... I DUN OWN THE PHOTO SHOPS THAT ALLOW ME TO PRINT ANYTIME K!!!!!

fcuk up. Hate NEW MEDIA. -.-

No comments: